we insist on a letter of credit.
我們堅持用信用證方式付款。
as I’ve said, we require payment by l/c.
我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。
we still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。
we always require l/c for our exports.
我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。
l/c at sight is normal for our exports to france.
我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。
we pay by l/c for our imports.
進口我們也采用信用證匯款。
our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。
you must be aware that an irrevocable l/c gives the exporter the additional protection of banker’s guarantee.
你必須意識到不可撤消信用證為出口商提供了銀行擔保。
is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎?
for payment we require 100% value, irrevocable l/c in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、并以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。
what do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by d/p?
百分之五十用信用證,其余的用付款交單,您看怎么樣?
please notify us of l/c number by telex immediately.
請立即電傳通知我方信用證號碼。
the beneficiary of the l/c is to be china national corporation, beijing.
信用證的受益人為中國工藝品進出口公司北京分公司。
will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用證金額增至1000美圓?
the credit is short opened to the amount of rmb100.
信用證的金額少開了人民幣100元。
your l/c no. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48號信用證少開了29美圓。
many banks in europe are in a position to open l/c and effect payment in renminbi.
歐洲的許多銀行能夠開立信用證,而且用人民幣支付。
i open a letter of credit in renminbi with a bank in u.s.a.
我在美國的一家銀行開立了人民幣信用證。
the barclays bank in london is in a position to open letters of credit in renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
倫敦巴克萊銀行可以憑我們的銷售確認書或合同開立人民幣信用證。
when do i have to open the letter of credit?
順便問一句,您幾時開立信用證呢?
when can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
按照新的進口許可證規定,你方什么時候能開出一張信用證?
please open letter of credit in good time.
請及時開出信用證。
we’ll open the letter of credit at sight.
我們會按時開證的。
編輯推薦:
(責任編輯:中大編輯)