信用證英語,信用證英語常用語
we insist on a letter of credit。
我們堅持用信用證方式付款。
as i've said,we require payment by l/c。
我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。
we still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment。
我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。
we always require l/c for our exports。
我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。
l/c at sight is normal for our exports to France。
我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。
we pay by l/c for our imports。
進口我們也采用信用證匯款。
our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit。
我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。
you must be aware that an irrevocable l/c gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee。
你必須意識到不可撤消信用證為出口商提供了銀行擔保。
is the wording of “confirmed”necessary for the letter of credit?
信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎?
for payment we require 100% value,irrevocable l/c in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight。
我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、并以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。
what do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by d/p?
百分之五十用信用證,其余的用付款交單,您看怎么樣?
編輯推薦:
(責任編輯:中大編輯)