本文主要介紹2012年報關員考試報關英語輔導提出賠償條件1希望本篇文章能幫助您系統的復習報關員考試,全面的了解2012年報關員考試的重點!
提出索賠
索賠
Claims
Claims occur frequently in international trade.
國際貿易中經常發生索賠現2011年10月15日象。
We are now lodging a claim with you.
我們現在向貴方提出索賠。
This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.
這批貨的質量低于合同規定的標準,現向你方提出索賠。
We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.
貴方運到的最后一船產品不符合原來標準,特此奉告。
索賠原因
We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.
你們運來的這批貨與樣品的質量不相符,我們深感遺憾。
One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.
其中的一個箱子散架了,里面的東西嚴重損壞。
There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.
這批貨的實際重量和發票上的重量相差35噸。
索賠原因
These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.
你方的這些差錯導致我方使一些重要的客戶失望。
On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.
經過檢查,我們發現貨物與原樣品不一致。
We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.
我們發現你方來貨的質量與所協定的規格不完全一致。
Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.
通過檢查,我們發現你方發錯了貨。
提出解決方法
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有關不合格材料的索賠問題必須在貨到后60天內予以解決。
I‘m afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
貴公司要賠償我方合同全部金額的百分之五。
It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.
當然,你方應對延誤裝運造成的一切損失負責。
We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.
答復索賠
拒絕索賠
We’ve given your claim our careful consideration.
我們已經就你們提出的索賠做了仔細研究。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我們不能接受你們提出的索賠要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我們不能接受你方索賠。
相關文章:
(責任編輯:xll)